People always scrutinize the way they look in photos, whether formal portraits or snapshots for social media. As the person taking the photos, what can you do after the fact to help people look their best? Join visual artist Aundre Larrow to learn his top tips for editing photographs of people in a way that truly reflects the way they see themselves.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Why less is more when it comes to editing people photos
- How exposure, highlights, and shadows work together
- How to use color tools to accurately showcase a person’s real skin tones
- Best ways to remove unwanted elements from your photos
- Tips for editing in Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and desktop