Free use forever
Say It with Sound: Maximizing Audio Workflows in Premiere Pro - S6606
English captions are available in the player.
AuditionInstall/open Start a free trial Learn more
Premiere ProInstall/open Start a free trial Learn more
No resources available for this session
ABOUT THE SESSION
While invisible, a proper audio mix is essential when delivering high-quality story content — the audio drives the viewer. Join Adobe Certified Instructor Nick Harauz as he shares proven techniques and tips for using the versatile tools and panels that make editing audio in Premiere Pro a breeze.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and fix common audio problems such as plosives, background noise, and hums
- Boost, repair, and unify dialogue in the Essential Sound panel
- Use Remix to recompose music tracks to fit any length
- Automatically generate audio keyframes with Auto Ducking
- Mix in other tracks, such as music and sound effects, to influence viewer perception
- Enhance your audio with advanced tools and techniques in Audition
Technical Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Category: How To
Audience Types: Post-Production Professional
This content is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. Any recording and posting of this content is strictly prohibited.
Quickly and easily make standout social content, logos, flyers and more from thousands of beautiful templates with Adobe Express.