How to find the best PDF editor.
1. Identify your PDF document software needs.
Different PDF document software programs can have various features, so before deciding which is the best PDF software for you, take a moment to assess your needs. For example, an artist with a small business might have different needs than a team lead at a large company.
To figure out what your priorities are for PDF software, you can ask yourself where your inefficiencies currently are. Perhaps you have stacks of paper on your desk and feel unorganized. Or maybe your digital storage is bursting at the seams. Does sharing documents feel inefficient? Maybe exchanging edits or comments on files feels more cumbersome than you would like, and your team frequently collaborates on documents.
Once you have your challenges in mind, you can ask yourself these questions:
- Will I be editing PDF documents?
- Do I need to work collaboratively with teammates on my PDF documents?
- Which storage solutions might work best for me? Do I need to store documents on the cloud?
- Do I need to send contracts or PDF documents to clients for signatures?
- Will I be converting paper documents to PDF?
- How important is security for me? Do I need to encrypt or redact my PDFs?
Make a list of the functions you need in PDF creation software based on your answers to these questions. You should be able to find an editable PDF software that meets all your needs.
Do more with the Acrobat online PDF editor.
You can also make the most of your PDFs using feature-rich web-based tools that you can access from any web browser. Plus, you can use these tools from different operating systems, including Mac, Windows 10, and Linux computers, or from iPhones, Androids, and other mobile devices. With Acrobat online tools, or a 7-day free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can try the following actions for yourself:
- View and scan PDFs using the free PDF reader
- Merge Your PDF files into one combined document
- Make annotations and comments with the best free PDF editor for you
- Reduce file size by compressing your PDF documents
- Rotate your PDF file’s pages
- Extract PDF pages
- Reorder PDF pages
- Fill and sign documents
- Password-protect a PDF for added security
Acrobat makes the management of PDF forms easy, with the ability to track, govern, and sign PDFs as one of the many moving parts of a document workflow. Safeguard your edited documents with watermarks, password protection, redaction, and advanced encryption.
Whether you’re looking for editing features, file format flexibility, markup and formatting, the ability to alter fillable fields, or just general workflow improvement, Acrobat Pro continues to lead the industry. Explore tutorials and discover how you can transform your workflow and your business with Acrobat.
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy