Pro Bono Initiative
The Adobe Pro Bono Initiative mobilises the talent of our employees in projects that advance the efficiency and reach of mission-based organisations. Adobe employees lend their technology, design, marketing and other expertise to address critical social issues while developing their expertise and leadership skills in a new environment.
Since 2012, we have delivered over $1.5 million worth of skilled volunteering hours to our nonprofit clients.
Read about the meaningful work our employees have undertaken and the positive outcomes experienced by our nonprofit partners.
- A global team of Adobe designers produce book covers for 15 teenage writers
- Ryan Dietzen leads a team to help equip the marginalised with safe transit
- Adobe’s SF XD team creates a physical experience to ignite children’s creative growth
- Kyle Johnson and team help multiply resources for arts educators and communities
- Adobe volunteers use tech savvy to help at-risk youth get critical assistance
- Kush Amerasinghe and team spotlight the global scarcity of safe drinking water
- Adobe team helps develop a campaign to end chronic homelessness in Silicon Valley
- Solu Nwanze and team help double online art sales for special artists
- Adobe team helps nonprofit triple film production to raise cultural awareness
- Adobe’s Erik Espera helps inspire inner-city kids to become the next big designer