December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock
San Jose, California, USA
October 1983 in California;
reincorporated in Delaware May 1997
August 20, 1986, at split-adjusted share price of US$.17
Fiscal 2016 Revenues: US$5.854 billion (FY ended 2 Dec. 2016)
More than 17,000 worldwide
Adobe Document Cloud
- 200 billion PDFs are opened every year in Acrobat and Acrobat Reader.
- Over 6 billion electronic and digital signature transactions are processed through Adobe Document Cloud every year.
- Acrobat, together with Acrobat Reader, are used on over a billion mobile devices and desktops worldwide.
- Documents created, signed, shared and stored in Adobe Document Cloud drive a 90% cost savings and 91% reduction in environmental impact compared to paper-based processes.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with their assets through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work - and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
- Over 90% of the world’s creative professionals use Photoshop.
- Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps have been downloaded over 237 million times.
- Adobe Stock offers over 100 million assets including images, templates, 3D assets, over five million stock videos and over 500,000 Premium collection images.
- Behance, Adobe’s online creative community, has over 10 million members. Creatives worldwide use Behance to showcase work and find inspiration.
Adobe Experience Cloud
- Adobe Experience Cloud processes 155 trillion transactions every year.
- More than two-thirds of Fortune 50 companies use Adobe Experience Cloud today, including 8 of the top 10 Internet retailers, all of the top 10 commercial banks, media companies and auto manufacturers.
- 57% of Adobe Analytics transactions come from mobile devices.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Media
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Vice President, Customer and Employee Experience
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Marketing
Executive Vice President,
Worldwide Field Operations
Fast Company, 2017
FORTUNE Magazine, 2017
#8 “Companies that Care” list
Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations
Corporate Knights, 2016
"World's Most Innovative Companies" list
#3 Greenest Company out of 500 publicly traded companies in America, #5 in the world
Newsweek Green Rankings, 2015
World’s first corporation to achieve four Platinum-level Certications for Energy and Environmental Design Excellence
US Green Building Council