Broadcaster Video on Demand (BVOD) is watched by nearly a quarter of the Australian population with Connected TV (CTV) now being the primary device for viewing. 86% of advertisers in Australia are now buying CTV, however CTV measurement continues to be the number 1 challenge for brands across their digital advertising strategies. While this shift occurred gradually over the last decade, the effects of COVID-19 lockdowns have dramatically accelerated consumer adoption.
This white paper is an attempt to address the queries brand marketers have when entering or expanding into the Connected TV space. Tips, information and recommendations have been compiled through a robust collection of analysis and information gathering:
- Working collaboratively with publishers, technology partners, agencies and brands to create tests that would uncover insights and outcomes towards the brands’ individual goals.
- Commissioning two studies with Advanis, the leading market research company, covering:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on buying and advertising habits, found in “The Marketer’s Guide to Navigating A Rapidly Changing World”.
- A survey of over 500 marketers in the US, UK and Australia across brands and agencies on their priorities in the Connected TV and Linear TV space.
- Analyzing auction volumes and insights as a participant in the advertising technology ecosystem.
Fill out the form to view the whitepaper.