With Adobe Acrobat Sign, you can upload and edit contracts, or build your own, right in the app. Create new contracts or make roofing contract templates you can reuse again and again. Then send them to clients for signatures or make edits before signing. Be sure to seek professional legal advice when you create or sign any contract form.
The Acrobat app allows you to upload, edit, and create contracts in a few simple steps. Once uploaded or created, you can edit these in the future like contract templates.
- In the top navigation bar, select Tools and scroll down to Forms & Signatures.
- Add and open Prepare Forms.
- Upload a file on your computer, connect to a scanner to capture a paper contract, or select Create New to build your contract from scratch.
- Once you’ve added or built your contract, click the sign icon (which looks like a fountain pen) and select Request Signatures.
- Enter the email address of the party you need a signature from, add any special instructions, and click Specify Where to Sign.
- Click the document on the spaces that need signatures.
- When finished, click Send.