Discover business process automation software.
Accomplish more each day with business process automation.
Business process automation (or BPA) simplifies tasks (like emails, information sharing, report generation, and so on) with software. Most business process automation software programs use logic and rules to complete those tasks.
Curious about how BPA software can transform your business? Take a moment to explore the automation tips in this short guide.
Automate employee tasks.
Between recurring administrative tasks such as email, reports, managing deadlines, and so on, your employees probably have a lot on their plates. After they complete all these repetitive tasks, your workers have less time to spend on important tasks like creative problem-solving or more valuable, higher-level work.
This is where business process automation software comes in. Map out your team’s tasks and workflows, and ask yourself questions like these:
- Are there a lot of customer service emails to answer?
- Are there any tasks that take up a lot of time but aren’t that valuable?
- Where are workflows bottlenecking?
These are the areas you can streamline with BPA software. Here are some examples:
- Use email software to automate repetitive messages.
- Transition to a digital workflow to reduce back-and-forth communication.
- Turn IT ticket management into a well-oiled machine.
Automate management tasks.
Business process automation software isn’t just for employees — it can streamline and automate managerial tasks too.
Consider the average workday for an upper-level manager. Now let’s pluck out some common tasks and identify how they can be automated:
- Scheduling meetings: Let employees find and book time on your calendar themselves, rather than spending your time looking for available time slots.
- Vacation and time-off requests: Review and approve out-of-office requests in seconds instead of sifting through emails.
- Project approvals: Scrap the need to sign off on dozens of project emails — instead, replace them with a simple drag-and-drop platform.
Explore everything you can do with Acrobat Sign to automate your important, regular business processes.