December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock
San Jose, California, USA
October 1983 in California;
reincorporated in Delaware May 1997
August 20, 1986, at split-adjusted share price of US$.17
Fiscal 2018 revenues: US$9.03 billion (FY ended Dec. 1, 2018)
More than 21,000 worldwide
Adobe Document Cloud
- 250 billion PDFs were opened in Adobe products in the last year.
- 8 billion electronic and digital signature transactions were processed through Adobe Document Cloud in the past year. More than 50 percent of the Fortune 100 used Adobe Sign.
- The Adobe Scan app has been downloaded 25+M times since its release in 2017, with 110+M scans saved.
- Documents created, signed, shared, and stored in Adobe Document Cloud drive a 90% cost savings and 91% reduction in environmental impact compared to paper-based processes.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with their assets through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work - and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
- Over 90% of the world’s creative professionals use Photoshop.
- Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps have been downloaded over 237 million times.
- Adobe Stock offers over 100 million assets including images, templates, 3D assets, over five million stock videos, and over 500,000 Premium collection images.
- Behance, Adobe’s online creative community, has over 10 million members. Creatives worldwide use Behance to showcase work and find inspiration.
Adobe Experience Cloud
- Industry analysts have named Adobe the leader in over 23 categories, such as Web Content Management, Digital Marketing Analytics, Digital Commerce, Marketing Cloud Platforms and more.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, Creative Cloud
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Growth
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Media
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Vice President, Employee Experience and Chief Human Resources Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Executive Vice President, Worldwide Field Operations
Fast Company, 2019
Great Place to Work, 2018
Working Mother Magazine, 2018
Fast Company, 2018