Submitting your assignments as PDFs can save you a lot of headaches. These handy little files are great for printing, sending, and combining multiple formats into one.
For many students, it’s a toss-up between PDF or Word documents when submitting work to Turnitin. Word documents are a popular choice, but there are plenty of benefits to making a PDF submission.
- You can combine multiple file formats.
- The document formatting is preserved.
- They’re ideal for receiving feedback – comments and highlights can be made with the free Adobe online PDF Editor.
- Files are available for everyone to access (with no subscription needed).
- The compressed files are easy to send.
- Images, graphics, or videos can be easily added.
- You get additional security and password protection features.
When deciding which file type to upload to Turnitin – whether it’s Word, PDF, or any other type of document – always refer to your teacher’s submission instructions. This way, you guarantee that you’ve made the right choice.