Everything the pros get, for 60% off.
- All our desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and more
- Access to new features and updates as soon as they're available
- All our mobile apps, including Lightroom mobile, Photoshop Mix, and more
- Creative Cloud Libraries so all your assets — including images, text styles, and more — are always at your fingertips across desktop and mobile apps
- Behance portfolio website so you can get discovered and get feedback
- Access to other services, including 20GB cloud storage, Typekit fonts, and hundreds of curated assets via Creative Cloud Market
How do I know if I'm eligible?
Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?
No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer, so you don't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.
An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.
Annual members can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.
What happens to my files in the cloud if I cancel or downgrade my membership?
Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you will still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website.
Your account will be downgraded to a free membership, which includes 2GB of storage. If you’re using more than 2GB of storage, you will not be able to upload any new files to the cloud until the amount of online space used in your account drops below your allotted amount.
If you are over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage or you may lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers.
As a Creative Cloud member, am I required to install an upgrade to a desktop application when it becomes available?
No, you can continue using your current version of the product as long as you have an active membership. You have flexibility on when and if you install a new release.
How do students and teachers purchase Creative Cloud for personal use on their own computers?
Students and teachers can purchase Creative Cloud at a discounted price. See the Students and Teachers plans page.