How to make a wedding checklist.
A couple’s wedding day is one of the most important moments of their relationship. A wedding planner only has one chance to get it right. Learn to use a wedding checklist PDF to streamline the process.
Whether you’re the wedding planner or the photographer, planning a wedding can be stressful and hectic. When you use a wedding checklist, you can rest assured you won’t forget any important steps. Consider creating your wedding checklist as a PDF template: It can be edited, shared easily with others, and used again and again. Creating a template can also be accomplished using an online PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat online services.
What to include on a wedding checklist PDF.
As a wedding planner or photographer, you are constantly refining your process. Each wedding brings lessons learned and new ideas. By creating a wedding checklist PDF, you can repeat your past successes over and over. You can edit the details for each client while making sure you don’t miss anything important.
Here’s a handy list of things to put on your wedding checklist, just to get you started:
- What is the couple’s style or theme expectations?
- How many will be in the wedding party?
- How many guests does the couple expect?
- Discuss ceremony and reception venues.
- What other professionals — like a photographer, a videographer, and a florist — will be needed?
- What kinds of music will be played at the wedding? Will the wedding feature a live band, a DJ, or a recorded soundtrack?
Once you’ve created the perfect wedding checklist, make it repeatable and shareable by designing a PDF template you can use over and over. A template is helpful because while the details will change, your overall strategy always remains the same. Discover everything you can do with Acrobat to convert, share, and send PDFs.