Why choosing the best PDF editor is important for student success.
Learn how good PDF editing tools can help you excel in school.
PDFs and students — a winning combo.
- A PDF editor gives you the ability to manage, edit, and collaborate on your assignments.
- Reduce the overall paper you have to sort through during your coursework and extracurriculars.
- Get back more time for the things you enjoy.
5 reasons students need a PDF editor for study success.
Whether you’re entering college or making your way through challenging high school curricula, there’s a lot to navigate as a student. Different courses, styles of teaching, and a multitude of obligations can be overwhelming.
However, a solid PDF editor can be a powerful ally when it comes to managing assignments. A PDF editor can help you:
- Manage digital and paper documents
- Open and compress large files from teachers
- Edit and mark up school assignments in PDF format
- Collaborate with classmates on group projects in real time
- Combine and format documents to specific requirements
- Search for keywords in long documents
- Fill out and sign forms
A PDF editor will help make your schoolwork look professional and thoughtful. Below are some of the ways it can help.
3. Build your own amazing study materials.
Building a quality study guide can often make the difference between a passing grade and an exceptional grade. With a PDF editor, you can combine your past work, class notes, and scanned assignments into a single document, which you can break down further into an accessible outline. Want to color code? No problem, just use the highlighting tools.
On top of this, the Adobe Scan app can provide a fast way to scan your physical notes into high-quality PDFs or PNGs. With the Recognize Text feature, you’ll be able to create a searchable document with optical character recognition (OCR) so you can find the answers you need when you’re studying for the next test or working on a major project.
5. Make the web your oyster.
The internet is the most powerful tool for a student in the information age. And there’s nothing more frustrating than hitting a bottleneck when you’re trying to find information or access a document online. The Adobe Acrobat extension for Google Chrome allows you to view, download, use annotation tools, and highlight important information, all from within the browser window. Plus, for assignments that are worksheets or forms, you can utilize Fill & Sign features from within the browser to complete a task without closing the window.