Screenshots are individual print screens contained within Adobe software applications. See a sample screenshot. You may use screenshots in advertising, on documentation (including educational brochures), in tutorial books and tutorial apps, in video, or on websites, provided you meet the following guidelines:
1. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Adobe, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
2. Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Adobe sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
3. You may not use the screenshot in a comparative advertisement.
4. You may not alter the screenshot in any way except to resize it. Your use must contain the entire screenshot. You may not use portions of the screenshot, and no portions of a screenshot may be included in your product user interface.
5. You may not use screenshots from Adobe beta products or other products that have not been commercially released by Adobe.
6. You may not use screenshots that contain third-party content.
7. You must include the following copyright attribution statement: “Adobe product screenshot(s) reprinted with permission from Adobe.”
8. If you refer to an Adobe product, you should use the full name of the product at the first or most prominent mention (such as “Adobe® Dreamweaver® software”).
9. If you use any Adobe trademarks, you should mark them with a ™ or ® as indicated in the Adobe trademark database for general distribution. You should also include the following trademark attribution statement: “[List of marks used, with ‘Adobe’ first, if used, followed by other Adobe marks used, in alphabetical order] are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries.”
10. Screenshots must be reproduced in their entirety. In certain limited circumstances, Adobe may give permission to use specific portions of a screenshot. To request such permissions, please complete and submit the en línea form.
If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required. For use by the press in articles or other news reports, visit the Adobe Newsroom. All other uses require written permission from Adobe, including use of screenshots in a television program, movie, or commercial.
If further written permission is required, complete the en línea form. Allow two weeks for your request to be processed.
Note that Adobe cannot give permission for use of any third-party content (artwork) that may be contained within an Adobe screenshot. To determine whether an image within an Adobe screenshot belongs to a third party, refer to the guidelines on stock art, clip art, and photographs.