2. Be Respectful and Safe
Do not use Adobe’s generative AI features to attempt to create, upload or share abusive or illegal or confidential content or content that violates the rights of others. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Pornographic material or explicit nudity
- Hateful or highly offensive content that attacks or dehumanises a group based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, serious disease or disability, gender, age or sexual orientation
- Graphic violence or gore
- The promotion, glorification or threats of violence
- Illegal activities or goods
- Self-harm or the promotion of self-harm
- Depictions of nude minors or minors in a sexual manner
- Promotion of terrorism or violent extremism
- Dissemination of misleading, fraudulent or deceptive content that could lead to real-world harm
- Private information of others
Your prompts and the results generated by generative AI features in Creative Cloud products may be reviewed through both automated (e.g., machine learning) and manual methods for abuse prevention and content filtering purposes.
Please note that we may report any material exploiting minors to the National Centre of Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC).
If at any time you believe someone has violated these Guidelines, please report it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.