What is Premiere Elements 2021 and who is it for?
Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 is video editing software used by anyone who wants to quickly trim their videos, make fun creations, or combine multiple clips and photos into amazing movies. It offers easy ways to get started, help and inspiration, effortless organization, step-by-step guidance for editing, and fun ways to make and share stunning video creations and movies. Adobe Sensei AI technology* powers automated options to make things easy, and there’s always room to add your personal touch. Learn more.
What’s the difference between Premiere Elements and Adobe Photoshop Elements?
- Premiere Elements is designed for people who take videos and want quick and easy ways to organize them, trim them, make them look great, turn them into fun creations and polished movies, and share them with family and friends. Automated options deliver great results to enjoy as-is or use as a starting point for creative exploration.
- Photoshop Elements is designed for people who take lots of photos and want automated and easy ways to organize them, make them look great, create with them, and print and share them with family and friends.
- Both apps share a common Organizer for easy access to all photos and videos.
- They’re sold separately or bundled together as Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements.
What's the difference between Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro?
Premiere Elements offers options for every level of user with Quick, Guided, and Expert modes, so it’s easy for beginner video enthusiasts to get started making great-looking movies. Premiere Pro provides the ultimate toolset for professional video production.
I use free photo and video editing software. Why should I consider Premiere Elements 2021?
Most free video editors offer a limited set of editing tools. Premiere Elements 2021 provides you with automated video editing options for every level of user:
- Auto-generated creations and effects, delivered upon launch, that you can enjoy as-is or use as a starting point for creative exploration. It’s all powered by Adobe Sensei
- The home screen for new things to try, feature highlights, inspiration, help, and learning
- Quick Edit mode with a simple Sceneline that puts everything at your fingertips
- The Organizer to easily search, find, and keep everything at your fingertips
- Quick Edit and Expert Edit to make movies your way
- Cool, easy-to-apply effects and transitions to show your style
- Twenty-three Guided Edits for step-by-step help with incredible creations and effects
- The ability to share your movies virtually anywhere, including YouTube, Vimeo, and more†
Should I buy Premiere Elements 2021 or the Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2021 bundle?
If you like to take and share photos and videos, get the bundle to:
- Use the common Organizer for easy access to all your videos and photos
- Edit and share photos and videos together in creative ways
- Get a great value
Where can I learn more about new features?
See the Features page for details.