Box shots and product imagery
Adobe product box shots are complete images of Adobe product boxes. Adobe product imagery is collectively the images on an Adobe product Web page on Adobe.com, an Adobe product page on an app store, the app launcher tile or start-up screen of an Adobe product, and in other Adobe product marketing and advertising materials. You may not use Adobe box shots or other Adobe product imagery on third-party software packaging. You may use box shots, but not other Adobe product imagery, without Adobe's written permission in advertising, on documentation (including educational feuillets d'information), in tutorial books, in video, or on websites, provided you meet the following guidelines:
1. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Adobe, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
2. Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Adobe sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
3. You may not use the box shot in a comparative advertisement.
4. You may not use a box shot, images on an Adobe product box or any other Adobe product imagery in any software application except under prior written license from Adobe.
5. You may not use any Adobe box shot as a link to your website. See linking to Adobe's website for proper linking guidelines.
6. You may not alter the box shot in any way except to resize the entire box shot. Your use must contain the entire box shot. Any images contained on the box shot cannot be used independently of the entire box shot.
7. The box shot is not the most prominent visual element on the material where the box shot is displayed. Your company name and logo, your product, and/or your graphics should be significantly larger than the box shot.
8. You must include the following copyright attribution statement: « Adobe product box shot(s) reprinted with permission from Adobe. »
9. If you refer to an Adobe product, the full name of the product must be used at the first and most prominent reference (such as « Adobeᴹᴰ Photoshopᴹᴰ software »). When using any Adobe trademarks, mark them with a 🅪 or ᴹᴰ as indicated in the Adobe trademark database for general distribution.
10. If you refer to any Adobe trademarks, you should include the following trademark attribution statement: “[List of marks used, with ‘Adobe' first, if used, followed by other Adobe marks used, in alphabetical order] are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. »
If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required. For use by the press in articles or other news reports, visit the Adobe Newsroom. All other uses require written permission from Adobe, including use of box shots or product imagery in a television program, movie, or commercial.
If written permission is required, either complete the online form or send an courriel to email@example.com. Allow two weeks for your request to be processed.