This guide describes configuration and deployment of the Acrobat family of products for use with digital signatures. It’s goal is to help enterprise professionals set up and deploy secure signature workflows. The target audience includes:
Administrators who configure and deploy applications across their enterprise.
Developers who need registry level detail to augment SDK information about creating custom plug-ins and handlers that use Acrobat’s security features.
Workflow owners who need advanced knowledge of signature workflows.
This document does not contain end user “how to use the feature” Help.
Table of contents¶
- Pre-deployment Configuration
- Security Setting Import-Export
- Custom Signature Appearances
- Custom Certificate Preferences
- Wizard Deployment Example
- Signature validation quick key
- OIDs and Certificates
- Supported Standards