Why event invitations are effective.
Just some of the types of events people send invitations for include —
- Personal milestones — birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, graduations, family reunions
- Seasonal events — Christmas and New Year, Halloween, Anzac Day, Australia Day
- Home and living — housewarmings, street parties, summer barbecues
- Business — product launches, conferences, grand openings, fundraisers
You can also create and send save-the-date cards. Save the date cards sent before invitations are a great way to gauge response and likely numbers for planning purposes. Save-the-date cards are also a reminder and acknowledgement that you’re looking forward to seeing your guests.
How to create PDF invitations.
- Convert other invitation file formats to PDF.
Converting other file formats to PDF is a breeze and you retain all the layout from the original file. Either use the in-app save or print to PDF option or make use of being able to drag and drop and convert with Acrobat online. You can easily convert —