You can refer a friend to sign up to a qualifying Creative Cloud plan in just a few simple steps.
- First you’ll need to register by email to refer your friend, by visiting www.adobe.com/uk/products/special-offers/refer-a-friend.html. When you’ve registered, you’ll receive a unique shareable link.
- You can then invite friends to sign up to Creative Cloud by sharing the referral link.
- When your friend purchases a qualifying Adobe Creative Cloud plan using the referral link, you’ll automatically get a month’s free membership as a reward within 90 days.
There’s no limit to the number of friends you can refer to a Creative Cloud membership. However, you will only receive rewards for a maximum of 6 occasions within a 12-month period.
You will automatically receive your reward between 30 and 90 days after your referred friend has completed their purchase, as long as their plan remains active.
No rewards will be issued if your referred friend cancels their plan.
Qualifying plans are Creative Cloud All Apps, Photography 20 GB plan, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
Please note that the Creative Cloud All Apps plan is excluded from this programme in Spain.
- You can’t combine referral rewards with other discount codes in a single order.
- Any suspicious activity or misconduct may result in the removal of any rewards.
- Adobe reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any referred friend or referrer at any time.
- You must be a paid member on an individual plan. Enterprise customers are not eligible for the refer a friend programme.
No. The referred friends reward can’t be claimed by the same person making the referral.
Yes, you need to be an active paid customer to refer and receive rewards.
Yes, you’d need to register again and get a new unique shareable link for every referral.