How to type, write, and add text to a PDF on a Mac.
Fill out forms and leave comments on PDF documents. Find out how you can type on PDFs with a simple online tool.
Although PDFs are primarily intended to share finalized documents, there are times when you have to add text. Maybe you received a PDF form you need to fill out, or want to leave comments for a coworker. No matter the why, you may be scratching your head about how you can write on a PDF.
Luckily, you can do that fast and easily using Adobe Acrobat online services. Here’s how to type on a PDF on your Mac computer.
Add text to any PDF on a Mac.
- Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to Acrobat online.
- Select the Acrobat online Edit PDF tool.
- Upload your PDF file. Simply drag and drop it to the editor, or select the Select A File button.
- Once your file has uploaded, select the Add Text Comment tool from the toolbar.
- Type in all the text you need. You can also change the font size and color.
- When you’re finished, select the Download button to download your edited PDF.
Do more with your PDFs.
With Acrobat online services, you can do much more than just type text to PDFs. Easily add comments and annotations, create fillable forms, mark up documents, convert your PDFs to other file formats, and much more — all on your Mac.
Discover everything Acrobat online services can do for your PDF documents.