How to type and write on PDF files on Windows 10.
Adding text to PDFs can be a challenge, but there’s an easy solution. Find out how you can type on any PDF file on Windows 10.
Don’t worry — you can quickly and easily add text to any PDF document with Adobe Acrobat online services. This tutorial teaches you how to type on a PDF on Windows 10.
Type on any PDF on Windows 10.
With the free Adobe Acrobat online PDF editor, you can directly edit PDFs without having to convert them into another document format. You can add text, highlights, drawings, and sticky notes. You can comment on the PDF to easily ask questions and get answers. You can add textboxes, strike through or underline content, and sign important documents when needed. Adobe Acrobat online is free to use, and can be easily accessed from wherever you are from your internet browser.
How to type on a PDF form in Windows 10.
- Typing is one of the tools you can access easily in Acrobat online services.
Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to the Edit PDF tool in Acrobat online.
- Upload your file by dragging and dropping it to the editor. You can also use the blue button labeled “Select a file” to locate your PDF manually.
- Select the Add Text Comment tool from the top toolbar. Click on the appropriate location on your document and type your text.
- Adjust the font size and color to fit your document.
- Once you’re finished, select the Download button on the top right to finalize and download your PDF.
Does Windows have a PDF editor?
Windows 10 does not have its own PDF editor. Microsoft Edge provides a PDF viewer but no PDF editor option.
Another option for editing a PDF on this operating system is to convert the PDF into a Word file.
- Go to File > Open.
- Search for the PDF and open it in Word.
- Word will tell you it’s going to make a copy of the PDF and convert its contents into a format that can be displayed by Word. The original document will not be changed.
- Click OK.
- Edit the document as needed. Some elements may have shifted during the conversion.
- Save the document as a Word file, or click Save As and choose to save it as a PDF.
It’s just as easy to complete many other PDF tasks using Acrobat online. You can add sticky notes and annotations to PDFs, mark up text, and even convert your PDF files to different file formats, such as image or Word files.
Take a moment to explore everything you can do with Acrobat online services today.