How to convert JPG to PDF on a Mac.
Use Adobe Acrobat conversion tools to make a JPG file into a PDF on macOS.
Can you convert a JPG to PDF on a Mac?
Yes. You can convert a JPG to a PDF on any web browser using Adobe Acrobat online services — the online PDF converter is fast and easy to use. Convert a JPG to a PDF in an instant and then save it to Adobe cloud storage, which will allow you to work anywhere from any device.
Reasons to convert a JPG to PDF.
A JPG is usually static, while a PDF can be more dynamic, interactive, and adaptable. When you convert to a PDF you make things happen. For example, with a PDF you can:
- Print. This printer-friendly format gives you access to a wide array of printing options.
- Polish. You can make size adjustments and customize with text or additional image files.
- Compile. You might want to combine multiple JPG images into a single PDF for easy sharing or for building a portfolio.
- Protect. This highly secure file format can be password-protected to avoid tampering.
- Collaborate. When you pair PDFs with Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can collaborate with others using comments and feedback contained within the PDF itself.
Easy conversion and export.
Converting PDFs to other formats is fast and easy. You can convert PDFs to most Microsoft file formats or back to an image of your choice. If you’re using Acrobat online tools, you can easily learn how to convert a PDF to JPG again if you need. You’ll never have a problem working between various file formats and PDFs.
Collaborate, secure, and request signatures.
Documents are easy for you to share and collaborate with others securely. You can password-protect PDFs, which are then protected by advanced encryption to prevent tampering. For documents that might need a signature, you can use digitally verified e-signatures to reduce paper waste and speed up the time it takes to get documents taken care of.
For collaboration, documents you create with Acrobat online tools are shareable. Your team members or anyone else giving feedback can comment on your documents, and you can save documents in other cloud storage apps like Google Drive or OneDrive.
No matter what you need to do with your images, documents, and PDFs, Adobe tools can help. Learn from tutorials about the things you can do with a powerful PDF editor, or get started using Acrobat online tools now.