Give your eLearning career an edge. Adobe Captivate Specialist is a blended learning certificate program, comprising 130+ online videos followed by a day-long, hands-on workshop. Designed for eLearning professionals who have basic to advance level proficiency in instructional design and eLearning course-creation workflows. Badge & certificate from Adobe upon successful completion of assessment.
How it works
Step 1: Register and get enrolled into the program and get access* to 100+ online training videos on Adobe Captivate (Total viewing duration – 7.5 hours. Total duration with practice steps – 25-30 hours). As part of registration you also have to pick a future date and city from Adobe Captivate Specialist Calendar where you plan to attend the full-day hands-on workshop followed by an assessment on the same day.
Step 2: Complete the online training before you attend the full-day workshop.
Step 3: Attend the live workshop on your chosen date. On passing the assessment, you will receive your Adobe Captivate Specialist certificate and badge.
What you will learn
Learn how to use Adobe Captivate (2019 release) to quickly build eLearning courses using audio, video, animations, images, and quiz questions. Then take your eLearning courses to the next level by using multi-state objects, effects, advanced actions, and variables.
Get hands-on training on how to create:
- Scenario-based learning
- Compliance training
- Responsive eLearning courses
- Video demonstrations and interactive videos
- Virtual reality training and 360 learning experiences
- Software simulations
- Click- and drag-based interactions
- Assessment and knowledge check questions
Full-day workshop will be from 7 am - 6 pm. The agenda will cover the following topics in detail:
- Introduction to Adobe Captivate (2019 release)
- Touring the Adobe Captivate interface
- Building storyboards using Adobe Captivate Draft
- Creating static and responsive courses in Adobe Captivate
- Using themes and eLearning assets
- Inserting interactive and non-interactive objects
- Building custom animations and interactions
- Using advanced actions and variables
- Recording and editing simulations and video demos
- Using Adobe Captivate with other applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Enabling Learning Management System (LMS) compliance and accessibility
- Previewing and publishing the courses to an LMS
All participants are required to bring their own laptop computers with Adobe Captivate (2019 release) pre-installed (if you do not already have the release you can download a free trial within 30-days of the program). The demo files and assets will be emailed to you within a week of your registration. Please bring power adaptors for your computers, access to power for charging will be provided.
Pricing & Payment
The standard price for registration is USD 799. Adobe Captivate Specialist Certificate Programs that are co-located with Adobe Summit/Conference are offered at a discounted price of USD 499. Payment is required for enrolling into the program.
If payment is not received, your entry will not be permitted. This program is non-refundable, under no circumstances will refunds be issued. The price covers the registration fee, access to online content, food and beverages for the day, and the certificate and badge if the assessment is successfully passed.
For group registrations of greater than 10 seats, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Online training videos will be made available a month before the workshop.