Use Adobe Sign for signing online contracts.
Route electronic contracts and collect e-signatures with Adobe Sign. It’s the fastest and easiest way to move documents through your workflows quickly.
Move all of your contracts online and enjoy the benefits.
Turning your contract process into an online service is so much more efficient than routeing by hand and delivering by mail. Recipients can sign documents and get them back to you in minutes - not days.
Contract signing made simple, with nothing for your signers to download or install. They simply click the link you send them, which takes them to the online agreement needing their electronic signature or digital signature.
You can send documents for signing from anywhere and they can be received from anywhere. Electronic contracts don’t need to stall just because you or the signer are on-the-go.
Each step is recorded, from the moment you send contracts to when you receive your signed documents. You get a notification as soon as an electronic form is viewed or signed.
Adobe Sign is built to integrate seamlessly with the applications you already use. Use Adobe Sign to sign contracts in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Workday, Dropbox, ServiceNow and more.
Adobe Sign Electronic Contract FAQs
1. Go to the Home tab and click the “Request Signatures” button.
2. Define your recipient by entering the following (from left to right):
- Recipient role (Signer is the default)
- Recipient's email address
- Select second-factor authentication method (optional).
- Personal message (optional)
3. Choose an Agreement Name and add a message for the initial email to your recipient.
4. Drag-and-drop, attach or choose the document you want to send.
- You can attach multiple documents if needed. They’ll be delivered as a single convenient document.
5. Add fields if needed by selecting “Preview & Add Signature Fields”. Then click “Next.”
6. Simply drag fields from tabs on the right of the screen and drop them into your document where desired.
7. When you’re finished, click “Send.”
8. An email will be sent to your recipient with a link to the document for them t o review and sign.
With Adobe Sign, online contract signing is always free and easy - no downloads or sign-ups required. Simply click the email link to open the contract on any device. Prompts will walk you through the process. To sign, you can type your name in the signature box, upload an image of your signature or sign using a mouse, finger or stylus. Click “Apply” and “Finish:” That’s it. See more about how to sign using an electronic signature.
You can use Adobe Sign to replace any paper document or contract, for anything from closing deals to hiring employees. Sales contracts, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), digital enrolment forms and much more can all be signed online.
With Adobe Sign, you can request signatures or build reusable templates for a wide range of document types, including:
Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
Microsoft Excel (.xis and .xlsx)
Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Graphics (.tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp and .png)
Web (.htm or html)