Last updated: November 2, 2016
Typekit is a service that provides you with access to a library of fonts.
What information is collected by the Typekit service?
In order to provide the Typekit service, Adobe may collect information about the fonts being served to your website. The information is used for the purposes of billing and compliance, and may include the following:
- Fonts served
- Kit ID
- Account ID (identifies the customer the kit is from)
- Service providing the fonts (e.g., Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application requesting the fonts (e.g., Adobe Muse)
- Server serving the fonts (e.g., Typekit servers or Enterprise CDN)
- Hostname of page loading the fonts
- The amount of time it takes the web browser to download the fonts
- The amount of time it takes from the web browser downloading the fonts until the fonts are applied
Does Typekit share my personal information?
Adobe engages with font foundries to provide you with fonts through the Typekit service. Additionally, these foundries may offer fonts for sale in the Typekit Marketplace via the Typekit service. In this instance, Adobe will provide the font foundries with information such as your contact information and a purchase summary of the licensed font(s) for the purpose of enabling the font foundries to verify that you have a valid license to the font(s) acquired in the Typekit Marketplace.