Last updated: 20 June 2019
Adobe Fonts is a service that provides you with access to a library of fonts.
What information is collected by the Adobe Fonts service?
To provide the Adobe Fonts service, Adobe may collect information about the fonts being served to your website. The information is used for the purposes of billing and compliance and may include the following:
- Fonts served
- Web Project ID
- Web Project type (string "configurable" or "dynamic")
- Account ID (identifies the customer the Web Project is from)
- Service providing the fonts (e.g., Adobe Fonts or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application requesting the fonts (e.g., Adobe Muse)
- Server serving the fonts (e.g., Adobe Fonts servers or Enterprise CDN)
- Hostname of page loading the fonts
- The amount of time it takes the web browser to download the fonts
- The amount of time it takes from the web browser downloading the fonts until the fonts are applied
- Whether or not an ad blocker is installed to help identify whether the presence of an ad blocker affects accurate pageview tracking
- OS and browser version
What does Adobe do with information that is collected?
Adobe uses the information received from third party websites using Adobe Fonts to provision the Adobe Fonts service and diagnose delivery or download problems. This information is also used to pay and fulfil our contracts with the font foundries whose fonts are utilised.
Does Adobe Fonts share my personal information?
Adobe engages with font foundries to provide you with fonts through the Adobe Fonts service. Additionally, these foundries may offer fonts for sale in the Adobe Fonts Marketplace via the Adobe Fonts service. In this instance, Adobe will provide the font foundries with information such as your contact information and a purchase summary of the licensed font(s) for the purpose of enabling the font foundries to verify that you have a valid licence to the font(s) acquired in the Adobe Fonts Marketplace.