Education Online Store FAQ
Who qualifies to purchase from the Education Online Store?
Qualified education individuals purchasing for use on their personally owned computers may purchase Adobe Student and Teacher Editions or Adobe education editions at significant discounts. If you are purchasing for use in your educational institution, need multiple copies, or want to buy non-Student and Teacher Edition products, see information about Educational establishments.
Qualified individuals include:
- Primary and secondary school students ??? students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
- Faculty and staff ??? ??teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)1
- Homeschooled students and their teachers ??? students and teachers as defined by state homeschooling regulations
Contact Adobe at 0800 028 0148 if you are unclear about whether you qualify.
What forms of student/faculty identification are accepted?
Proof of eligibility
Proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.1
Types of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
- Any other document issued by the educational institution that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term
Teachers, faculty, and staff:
Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following1:
- Institutional paycheck stub
- Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers can be covered or crossed out.
Homeschooled students and their teachers:
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool1
- Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)1
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year1
1 Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.
How much time do I have to submit my identification before the order expires?
If we do not receive your proof of eligibility within six days, your order will expire. Once your order expires, you must place your order again at the Online Store.
How long will it take to approve my order after I submit identification?
Once your proof of academic identification has been received, your order will be approved within one business day.
Do you retain my verification for future orders?
No. Since academic status can change every semester or quarter, we require you to resubmit proof of eligibility with every order.