It’s a snap to annotate PDFs on an Android device.
When you want to highlight text or leave a comment on a PDF, you can do it from anywhere with Adobe Acrobat online services.
Whether making or replying to comments on a project or highlighting text as a reminder to study later, Acrobat online services make it a breeze to annotate PDFs. Learn how to make on-the-go edits to PDF files right from your Android device.
Benefits of Android PDF annotation capabilities.
An Android can go with you when you step away from your desk, which makes it a great tool for when you need to review and provide feedback on a document right away. And you don’t even need an app or special software to do it. With any browser and internet connection, you can access Adobe Acrobat online services, which is a free and easy-to-use option for editing a PDF.
How to annotate and highlight PDFs on an Android.
From any web browser on your device, navigate to the edit PDFs online page on Acrobat online and follow the steps below.
- To upload a PDF, tap the blue button labeled “Select a file.” You can grab files from anywhere on your connected device — internal storage, Google Drive, or your service cloud.
- Sign in to annotate your file using either an Adobe login or one of the other login methods, such as an Apple or Google account.
- Explore the icons in the toolbar to discover the annotation tools that are available. Some of the things you can do include:
- Freehand draw directly on the PDF
- Highlight, underline, and strike through text
- Make and reply to comments
- Add sticky notes
- Download the edited PDF file or use the option to share a link that will let others see your annotations online.
When you save the newly annotated PDF on an Android device, the edits remain and will be visible any time you reopen the PDF or send it to others — which means you don’t need to complete your edits all at once, and you can decide when to share it.
On-the-go annotation is simple with Acrobat online. Explore what else you can do to a PDF on your Android device with Acrobat online services.