How to reorder PDF pages on a PC.
Is your document in the wrong order? Learn how to reorder PDF pages on your PC using editing software or online applications.
Use a PDF editor.
The easiest way to reorder PDF pages on a PC is to use PDF editing software like Adobe Acrobat. Once you download your editor of choice, simply open the document and follow these steps:
- Click the arrow on the left side of the screen to expand the tools menu.
- Select Page Thumbnails at the top of the menu. Your pages should appear in the panel.
- Click and hold on the page you want to move and drag it to the proper location.
Alternatively, you can also reorder PDF pages from the Tools tab at the top of your screen. Click on Tools and select the Organize Pages option. That will bring up a screen with all the pages of your PDF. Like before, simply click and drag pages to where they need to be.
Once you’ve made your changes, save the PDF, and all the pages will be in the correct order next time you open the document.
Reorder PDF pages online.
If you don’t want to download PDF editing software to your PC, you can also rearrange PDF pages online — no downloads required.
Visit Acrobat online services from any web browser and follow these easy steps:
- Upload the PDF you want to reorder.
- Select the page thumbnails you want to move.
- Drag and drop them to their new location.
- Save and rename the file.
- Download the reordered PDF to your PC.
No matter which option you choose, you can reorder PDF pages from your PC in minutes, helping you create documents that flow the way you intended.
Discover more about how Acrobat and Acrobat online services make PDF creation and management easy right from your PC.