How to split PDF pages on Android devices.
You can split up a large PDF file into smaller PDFs to make sharing and sending documents a breeze on your Android device.
If you’re trying to send a PDF document but can’t because the file is too large, breaking it up into smaller pieces can be your solution. Or perhaps you only want to send out certain sections of a PDF to several different recipients. It’s easy to split up a PDF into multiple files from anywhere on your Android device.
How to split a PDF on an Android device.
- To start, go to the Split PDF page and tap the “Select a file” button to upload your file.
- Sign in with an Adobe, Apple, or Google account to continue.
- From the page of thumbnails that appears, you can pick up to 19 divider lines to create multiple new PDFs.
- Tap Save, and you can store the new files in the same folder or create a new folder. From here you can download, rename, or share the new PDFs.
Now you can easily share these smaller PDFs, even on the go. You may want to work with PDFs in other ways, too. For instance, you may need to recombine your PDF file after others have worked on the separate sections, or you may need to convert your files to another format such as Microsoft Word.
How to natively extract PDF pages on an Android.
You also have the option to extract PDF pages from your Android device natively.
- Open your PDF on your Android.
- Tap the three-dot menu button.
- Tap Print.
- Select a printer and choose Save as PDF.
- Tap the dropdown button below “Paper size” and change the Pages to be “Range of 8” instead of all.
- Enter the pages you wish to extract.
It is certainly convenient to extract PDF pages on your Android device. However, options are more limited when it comes to making other edits on your Android device. With Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat online services, you have all the tools you need to adjust your document to perfection in one place.
Both Adobe resources were created with ease and efficiency in mind, helping you to streamline workflow and your company. From your Android or a different device, you can access Acrobat online services to make document adjustments in one platform. Whether you are in the office, at home, or elsewhere, you can use Adobe Acrobat to prepare your content and be ready to succeed.
See what else you can do on your Android with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat online services.