How to use a multi page scanner.
A mobile scan app helps keep your digital documents organized.
Steps for scanning multiple pages with your phone.
Do you need to scan a multi page document? You may have a stack of papers that you need to digitize for storage or to submit for work or school. Whatever the reason, if you don't have a desktop scanner, don't worry — you can use your smartphone. This article will explain how to use a multi page scanner to create a single PDF document.
If you're like most people, you probably have your smartphone with you all the time. And that means it's always convenient to be able to scan documents when you need to. A mobile scanner app can simplify your life by quickly scanning multiple pages into one PDF document. Here are the steps:
- Open the scan app and position the first page of your document on the screen.
- Hold your phone still, and the app will take a photo of the page.
- Position the next page on your screen and repeat until your scan is complete.
- Touch the scan's thumbnail to mark up, clean up, or crop your pages.
- Touch Save PDF to save your scanned document.
If you're trying to use less paper, Adobe Scan mobile app can help. This easy-to-use app makes it convenient to turn your smartphone into a multi document scanner. When you have a digital copy of your documents, you can access them from anywhere, anytime. It's a great way to reduce clutter and save time and money. And it's good for the environment, too.