Preconference Workshops, brought to you by Adobe Digital Learning Services, are available at an additional cost when you purchase a full conference pass. These ½ day courses will be held prior to the conference on Monday, August 20.
MONDAY 20 AUGUST
Participants required to bring laptops. The recommended specs below:
- Administrator rights:
- To install all required software for the course. The required software and lab files will be given to you on the first day of the course through the instructor’s USB stick.
- To set up system environment variables.
- USB drive access.
- JDK 1.8 or better installed. The JDK is found here (JDK, not the JRE).
- Pentium or equivalent > 2.0 GHz processor.
- 8 GB RAM minimum (you would get improved performance with 16 GB or more).
- 10 GB of hard drive storage space available.
- Windows 7 or better OR Apple OS X.
- Web Browser (IE 9.0, Firefox, Chrome, Edge).
MAKE EXPERIENCE YOUR BUSINESS.
Join us this August with over 1,000 other business leaders, digital marketers and tech experts who will come together at Adobe Symposium 2018.