Preconference Workshops, brought to you by Adobe Digital Learning Services, are available at an additional cost when you purchase a full conference pass. These ½ day courses will be held prior to the conference on Monday, August 20.
MONDAY 20 AUGUST
Participants required to bring laptops. The recommended specs below:
- Administrator rights:
- To install all required software for the course. The required software and lab files will be given to you on the first day of the course through the instructor’s USB stick.
- To set up system environment variables.
- USB drive access.
- JDK 1.8 or better installed. The JDK is found here (JDK, not the JRE).
- Pentium or equivalent > 2.0 GHz processor.
- 8 GB RAM minimum (you would get improved performance with 16 GB or more).
- 10 GB of hard drive storage space available.
- Windows 7 or better OR Apple OS X.
- Web Browser (IE 9.0, Firefox, Chrome, Edge).