Adobe partners with the best agencies, consultancies, and technology providers in the region, and we are excited to announce the APAC Adobe Partner Awards are now open for nominations.
The Awards will recognize and celebrate the work of our partners in driving customer success and innovation using Adobe technologies.
Nominations will be open from 2 October 2017 - 30 November 2017 and winners will be announced at the APAC Partner Executive Forum, 17–19 January 2018.
Please read the eligibility and submission requirements below.
Eligibility and submission requirements
- Submissions for the Innovation Award category need to demonstrate leading-edge solutions enabling customers to drive one or more of the following: customer experiences, data-driven marketing, cross-channel marketing, or innovative experiences around mobile built on Adobe technologies.
- Submissions for the Public Sector Award need to demonstrate innovative and ongoing improvements within the public sector (government, health, and education) using Adobe solutions.
- All submissions should include a brief overview of the customer’s situation, solution created, and results (please include in your response the quantitative business results obtained by the customer).
- All submissions should include a customer reference or quote to demonstrate impact.
- Multiple entries can be submitted.
- Eligibility: Partners nominated must be a member of the Adobe Solution Partner Program. The Adobe Partner Finder lists partners in the Adobe Solution Partner Program based in the Asia Pacific region.
- Each submission will be reviewed by a judging panel consisting of Adobe leaders from across the Asia Pacific region. Decisions made by the judging panel are final.
- Award winners will be announced at the APAC Partner Executive Forum, January 17–19, 2018, as well as communicated via Adobe communication channels.
- Adobe partners agree to Adobe publicizing their company as a finalist or winner on our website and via marketing communication channels.