1. Go to the Home tab and click the “Request Signatures” button.
2. Define your recipient by entering the following (from left to right):
- Recipient role (Signer is the default)
- Recipient's email address
- Select second-factor authentication method (optional).
- Personal message (optional)
3. Choose an Agreement Name and add a message for the initial email to your recipient.
4. Drag-and-drop, attach, or choose the document you want to send.
- You can attach multiple documents if needed. They’ll be delivered as a single convenient document.
5. Add fields if needed by selecting “Preview & Add Signature Fields”. Then click “Next.”
6. Simply drag fields from tabs on the right of the screen and drop them into your document where desired.
7. When you’re finished, click “Send.”
8. An email will be sent to your recipient with a link to the document for them t o review and sign.