5 Personalization options
Personalization Options settings allow you to specify a standard user name,
organization name, product serial number, and default installation. These values appear on the product’s splash screen at
5.1 Available settings
You can set the following:
- User name: Sets the USERNAME property.
- Organization name: Sets the COMPANYNAME property.
- Serial number (Acrobat only): The serial number identifies the software for registration and updates. If you have a site license, you can use the same serial number for multiple installations. Sets the ISX_SERIALNUMBER property.
- Grant offline exception: Sets the PRESERIALIZATIONFILEPATH property. PRESERIALIZATIONFILEPATH grants an offline exception to the online activation requirement for volume serial numbers. If Adobe servers cannot be contacted, no activation occurs. However, if Adobe servers can be contacted, activation does occur. This field is greyed out if the product does not require a serial number.
For an imaged OS, you must use APTEE to grant offline exceptions.
Installation path: The installation path specifies the location of the installed product files on the destination system. Sets the INSTALLDIR property. If you’d like to choose a non-default path, do one of the following:
- Type the path to the product directory.
- Choose Browse , navigate to the directory location, and then choose OK.
EULA: Sets the EULA_ACCEPT property.
To suppress the display of the EULA and automatically accept the
agreement on behalf of your company for every installation that references the
- Choose Display EULA. The EULA opens in a new window.
- After reading the EULA, choose the Close button in the upper-right corner to return to the Customization Wizard.
- Check Suppress display of End User License Agreement (EULA).
By choosing this option, you accept the terms of the EULA on behalf of your organization.