More than 500,000 companies trust Adobe to drive speed and efficiency.
PDF and e-signature tools for your business. Acrobat’s got it.
Explore this section of the page
Why Acrobat for business.
The all-in-one PDF and e-sign tool.
PDF and e-signature tools.
Everything your teams need to work digitally.
The Adobe difference.
200+ integrations, powerful partners and more.
Request a demo
Acrobat is the all-in-one PDF and e-signature tool for business.
Automate and integrate.
By automating and integrating workflows with the tools you use every day, teams can get more done faster. Replace manual processes with efficient digital ones and free up teams to focus more on work that matters.
Give hybrid teams a better way to work. Whether on mobile or desktop, they can share and work on documents in real time — from anywhere. Integration with Microsoft Teams and features like Adobe Scan and Liquid Mode make digital collaboration easy.
Secure and compliant.
Stay secure with Microsoft Purview Information Protection, digital IDs for e-signatures, watermarking, redaction, access controls, sandboxing and encryption.
Everything you and your teams need to work digitally.
Powerful PDF tools.
- Create, edit and comment on PDFs without leaving the apps your teams are working in.
- No more recreating documents from scratch. Extract text and convert scanned docs into editable, searchable PDFs.
- Streamline licence management with a centralised licence dashboard.
- Accelerate approvals, employee document completion and agreements.
- Get scalable APIs that make it easy to customise any workflow for no extra cost.
- See why customers choose Acrobat Sign over DocuSign.
Seamless Microsoft integrations.
- Reimagine the future of work with Adobe and Microsoft.
- Acrobat and Acrobat Sign are integrated into Microsoft 365 apps, so teams can get more done in fewer steps.
- Create, edit, collaborate, request signatures and track — all from within Microsoft Word, Teams and other apps.
- Winner of Microsoft’s Partner of the Year, Adobe offers the most comprehensive Microsoft integrations of any PDF or e-signature solution.
See how Adobe can help your organisation thrive.
Integrate. Automate. For everyone.
- Drive engagement and speed up employee document turnarounds with integrations for Workday and ServiceNow.
- Close more deals using powerful integrations with Salesforce, Zoho CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Shift CRM and your supply chain into high gear with intuitive Agiloft, Icertis, Nintex and SAP Ariba integrations.
- Reduce legal risk while driving better partner and patient experiences with integrations for Notarise, Veeva and Box.
Join the Adobe Solution Partner Programme.
- Integrate e-signing experiences seamlessly for end-to-end digital document workflows.
- No more switching from app to app. Users can comment and e-sign documents without leaving the app they’re in.
- Adobe is the global leader in secure digital documents and a trusted partner for future innovation.
Discover the Adobe difference.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies around the world, Adobe has invented solutions such as Acrobat, Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud that help transform business. Learn more
Access our full portfolio of digital solutions that meet your unique needs and grow with you. Learn more
Our pricing is always all-inclusive with no hidden fees or extra charges for integrations.
See why customers choose Adobe over DocuSign. Learn more
Reimagine document experiences with APIs.
- Adobe Acrobat Services is a collection of over 15 PDF and document transformation APIs to power custom, multi-step document workflows for agreements, content publishing, data analysis, archival and much more.
- Gain access to basic PDF services, such as creating, securing, compressing, converting, combining and splitting PDFs, as well as more advanced services, including Document Generation and PDF Extract.
- Integrations with Microsoft Power Automate, Workfront and UiPath, you can leverage low-code document automation services that are connected to the applications you and your teams are already using.
increase in transaction speed
acceleration in digital enrolments
in sustainability cost savings
Source: “The Total Economic Impact of Adobe Acrobat Sign,” a commissioned case study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Adobe, January 2022.
BMW Group France cut signing time from weeks to hours.
BMW Group France went digital while staying compliant with Acrobat and Acrobat Sign. The results? Reducing signing times for 10,000 documents from weeks to under 48 hours per document — fully compliant and digital.
Drive business impact with Acrobat.
Thrive with the new hybrid workplace.
Read a recent report from Adobe to gain insight about new remote business models and how to make them work.
Top 5 ways to work with PDFs.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to use Acrobat to create, protect, edit and send PDFs for greater productivity.
Creating seamless e-signature experiences.
Get your copy of a recent Forrester study to learn how efficiencies from Acrobat Sign can bring you up to a 519% ROI.
Adobe Acrobat Sign 101.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how Acrobat Sign can save your business time and money.
We’re here to help.
Fill in the form below to get in contact with an Adobe sales rep who can answer all of your questions.