How to save filled-out PDF forms in Chrome.
You can keep a digital copy for your records by filling out PDF forms online. Learn how to save filled-out PDF forms using the Chrome browser.
Have you ever wished you had a copy of a form you filled out using pen and paper? From healthcare information to job applications, filling out PDF forms online makes it easy to keep a digital copy. Save the completed form to your computer and never wonder again about the information you provided.
Steps to save filled-out PDF forms in Chrome.
There are two good options for saving a PDF form when using Chrome. One includes using Adobe Acrobat online services, and the other with only the browser. We’ll provide the instructions for both methods below.
Here are the steps that explain how to save a filled-out PDF form in Chrome using Acrobat online services:
- Navigate to the Sign documents online page.
- Click the Select a file button or drag and drop a file into the drop zone.
- Select the PDF document you want to use.
- Use the toolbar to fill in the form fields and add your PDF signature.
- Click Next.
- Download your completed form to save it on your computer.
To save a filled-out PDF form using the Chrome browser:
- Fill out the form online.
- Click the Chrome browser’s controls button — three stacked dots in the top right corner.
- Select the Print function.
- Use the drop-down selector to the right of the Destination field. Choose and click on Save as PDF.
- Navigate to the location you’d like to save the form and click Save again.
Many businesses and individuals are aiming to use less paper. But striving to be paperless also means finding suitable solutions for filling out forms online and saving digital copies instead of paper files. Join the revolution by using digital files that won’t clutter your office and can be accessed anywhere.
Explore what more you can do with** Acrobat Sign** to save time and use less paper.