Minimum system requirements
- Intel® Pentium,® Intel Centrino,® Intel Xeon,® or Intel Core™ Duo processor
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista™
- 16 MB of RAM (32 MB recommended)
Fonts from Font Folio 11 may also be installed under Microsoft Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition,
and Windows NT® 4.0 with Service Pack 4 if you install Adobe Type Manager® (ATM™) Light
4.1 on your system. If using a PostScript® printer on Windows 98/ME, AdobePS™ printer
driver 4.3 or later is recommended. If using a PostScript printer
on Windows NT 4.0, AdobePS printer driver 5.1.2 or later is recommended.
- PowerPC® G4 or G5 or multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X
- 16 MB of RAM (32 MB recommended)
- If using a PostScript printer, the latest AdobePS printer driver is recommended.
- Note: Fonts from Font Folio 11 may be installed under Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2 with ATM Light 4.6,
and under Classic mode in Mac OS X with ATM Light 4.6.2.
University Roman is based on Speedball hand-lettering. Designed at the Letraset Type Studio in 1983, University Roman is notable for its narrow capitals with crossbars that sit well above the median line. This unique roman design evokes a romantic air in display work such as packaging and advertising.
Menu Names And Style Linking
The fonts in this family have no style links: none are a bold or italic
variant of another.
You should note that selecting a style option such
as bold or italic with any of these faces will either have no effect,
or result in programmatic bolding or slanting of the base font,
which will usually produce inferior screen and print results.
For all fonts of family University Std: version 2.031 created on Wed Jun 13 16:36:24 2007.
version 2.031 created 2007/06/13
- Release for FontFolio 11
- Updated legal notices (trademark, copyright, and patent) for accuracy. Amended, changed and deleted as necessary. Ensured 'Notice' field in CFF fontinfo dictionary is the union of copyright and trademark notices in OTF 'name' table.
- Added uni2010 (hyphen2).
- Added 'size' feature containing a design size value.
- Add default language system.
- OpenType language system coverage for script 'dflt' and language 'DFLT' was added.
- First build and release of basic ISOAdobe2 fonts for Library Revision. This is one of a set of fonts which have identical glyph sets and layout features. The following changes were made:
- Removed a superfluous '@FIGURES' class.
- Removed contextual marks from 'frac' feature, making it a regular ligature substitution.
- Duplicated ordfeminine as a.superior, ordmasculine as o.superior.
- Simplified 'ordn' feature. Removed context and changed to substitute a->a.superior and o->o.superior.
- Added 'ordn' to 'aalt'.
- Added a.superior and o.superior to 'sups'.
- Renamed several working names in the alias file to match 'font.pfa' names and ensure their ordering in the font.
version 1.018 created 2002/02/07
- First release as OpenType.
- Some glyphs in the font cannot be accessed unless you are using an OpenType-savvy application.
Adobe Customer Service provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other non-technical issues. To find out how to contact Adobe Customer Service, please visit Adobe.com for your region or country and click on Contact.
Support Plan Options and Technical Resources
If you require technical assistance for your product, including information on free and paid support options and troubleshooting resources, more information is available at http://www.adobe.com/go/support/. Outside of North America, go to http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/. Free troubleshooting resources include Adobe’s support knowledgebase, Adobe user-to-user forums and more.
© 2007 Adobe Systems Incorporate. All rights reserved.