How to merge HDR photos in Lightroom Classic.
Follow the steps below to create HDR images in Lightroom Classic:
1. Import your images: Then highlight your bracketed shots in the Library panel to select them.
2. Select Photo Merge: Select Photo › Photo Merge › HDR (Shortcut Ctrl+H).
3. Check the HDR Merge Preview: Leave Auto Align checked to help with alignment. Leave Auto Tone checked to create a very good starting point. After merging you’ll be able to further refine the image.
4. Choose deghosting options: If you have blur from things that moved between frames, choose Low, Medium, or High deghosting to correct ghosting artifacts as necessary. Lightroom will find the blurry subject and render its placement from the base image only, to remove blur.
5. Click Merge: Lightroom will merge the files and create and save a DNG file.
6. Fine-tune your image: Open your new HDR image in the Develop Module to manually adjust exposure, saturation, and more.