The Adobe Font Folio family includes:
See the Font Folio product comparison.
Font Folio is the ideal type solution for graphic designers, web and video content creators, and business publishers.
● Discover more than 80 new fonts in an expansive library of more than 2,400 fonts — all in OpenType format.
● Take advantage of updates to the Adobe Type Library. Every font that shipped on Font Folio 11 has been updated and is now up-to-date with the latest version of the OpenType specification.
● Realize enhanced linguistic support, with new OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well as several new fonts that support Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari.
● Get keyboard layouts for more than 40 Pi fonts
● Enjoy an updated Type Reference Guide
Over 80 fonts for the following typefaces were added to Font Folio for version 11.1
● Adobe® Text Pro, Hypatia™ Sans Pro, Kinesis® Pro 3, Trajan® Pro 3 and Trajan Sans Pro (Latin)
● Myriad® Arabic (Arabic)
● Adobe Devanagari (Indic)
● Kazuraki SP2N Light and Ryo® Display PlusN (Japanese)
● Myriad Hebrew and Myriad Hebrew Cursive (Hebrew)
The purpose of creating keyboard layouts for dingbat fonts was to replace obsolete Type 1 (T1) fonts with more current OpenType fonts (OTFs). This was necessary because T1 fonts lack proper Unicode information. Using the keyboard layouts included with Font Folio 11.1, users can replicate keyboard behavior as known from T1 fonts.
Font Folio 11.1 includes keyboards for Carta®, Cheq™, Giddyup®, Sonata®, Symbol and Adobe® Wood Type®.
● $2,999 for a 5 pack
● $4,999 for a 10 pack
● $8,999 for a 20 pack
You can order Font Folio 11.1 through Adobe.com or an Adobe reseller. To purchase for an organization, we recommend you learn more about Adobe Buying Programs
For information on upgrade pricing, see the Font Folio buying guide.