December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock
San Jose, California, USA
October 1983 in California;
reincorporated in Delaware May 1997
August 20, 1986, at split-adjusted share price of US$.17
Fiscal 2016 Revenues: US$5.854 billion (FY ended Dec. 2, 2016)
More than 15,000 worldwide
Adobe Document Cloud
- In 2016, over 50 billion PDFs were opened in Adobe products alone.
- Over 6 billion electronic and digital signature transactions are processed through Adobe Document Cloud every year.
- Acrobat, together with Acrobat Reader, are used on over a billion mobile devices and desktops worldwide.
- Documents created, signed, shared, and stored in Adobe Document Cloud drive a 90% cost savings and 91% reduction in environmental impact compared to paper-based processes.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services like Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with Adobe CreativeSync technology and CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows.
Featuring apps such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work - and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
- Over 90% of the world’s creative professionals use Photoshop.
- Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps have been downloaded over 100 million times in just the past two years.
- Adobe Stock offers 55 million assets, including 2 million stock videos and nearly 100,000 premium images.
- Behance, Adobe’s online creative community, has over 6.6 million members. Creatives worldwide use Behance to showcase work and find inspiration.
Adobe Marketing Cloud
- More than two-thirds of Fortune 50 companies use Adobe Marketing Cloud today, including 8 of the top 10 Internet retailers, all of the top 10 commercial banks, media companies and auto manufacturers.
- 10 of the 10 largest agencies and 8 of the top 12 systems integrators built their digital marketing practices around Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- In the last year, Adobe Marketing Cloud processed over 51 trillion transactions, including 1.5 trillion mobile transactions.
- In 2015, Adobe predicted total online sales forThanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday within 97% accuracy.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Media
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Vice President, Customer and Employee Experience
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Marketing
Executive Vice President,
Worldwide Field Operations
Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations
"World's Most Innovative Companies" list Forbes, 2016
World’s first corporation to achieve four Platinum-level Certications for Energy and Environmental Design Excellence