December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock
San Jose, California, USA
October 1983 in California;
reincorporated in Delaware May 1997
August 20, 1986, at split-adjusted share price of US$.17
Fiscal 2016 Revenues: US$5.854 billion (FY ended Dec. 2, 2016)
More than 17,000 worldwide
Adobe Document Cloud
- Over 100 million agreements have been processed with Adobe EchoSign.
- In 2014, over 50 billion PDFs were opened in Adobe products alone.
- There are up to 400,000 installs per day of Acrobat Reader, just from the three major app stores.
- A document signed, shared and stored in Document Cloud has a 91% smaller environmental footprint than it would printed on paper — and it costs 90% less.
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Over 90% of the world’s creative professionals use Photoshop.
- Adobe has shipped over 1,000 new and enhanced features to members since Creative Cloud was introduced in 2012.
- Adobe video streaming technologies are powering new mobile experiences from major broadcasters, cable companies and “over-the-top” content providers.
- Mobile apps powered by Adobe Digital Publishing Solution have delivered 223 million digital content publications to consumers since the solution was launched in 2010.
Adobe Experience Cloud
- More than two-thirds of Fortune 50 companies use Adobe Marketing Cloud today, including 9 of the top 10 Internet retailers, all of the top 10 commercial banks and all of the top 5 media companies and top 5 auto manufacturers.
- 8 of the 10 largest agencies and 8 of the top 12 systems integrators built their digital marketing practices around Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- In 2014, Adobe Marketing Cloud processed over 30.4 trillion transactions, including 2.5 trillion mobile transactions.
- In 2014, Adobe predicted total online sales forThanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday within 1% accuracy.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Media
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Vice President, Customer and Employee Experience
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Marketing
Executive Vice President,
Worldwide Field Operations
Fast Company, 2017
FORTUNE Magazine, 2017
#8 “Companies that Care” list
Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations
Corporate Knights, 2016
"World's Most Innovative Companies" list
#3 Greenest Company out of 500 publicly traded companies in America, #5 in the world
Newsweek Green Rankings, 2015
World’s first corporation to achieve four Platinum-level Certications for Energy and Environmental Design Excellence
U.S. Green Building Council