Artwork by Manolo Ide
Adobe Creative Cloud
We believe in creativity for all, so we give everyone the tools to discover and express their creativity through photography, design, video, animation, web and mobile user experiences, and more.
- Adobe Stock now offers 345+ million assets, including more than 200 million photos, 115 million vectors and illustrations, 26 million videos, 73,000 music tracks, 3.3 million Premium assets, and over 900,000 free photos, vectors, videos, templates, illustrations, and 3D assets.
- Behance, Adobe’s online creative community, has over 30+ million members. Creatives worldwide use Behance to find inspiration, showcase work, and get hired.
- Creative Cloud 2D and 3D design tools transform old “make, use, dispose” design processes into elegant, sustainable, circular design workflows. A digital design phase means more resources for our planet.
- More than 400 billion PDFs were opened in Adobe products in the last year.
- More than 8 billion electronic and digital signature transactions were processed through Adobe Document Cloud in the past year. The majority of Fortune 100 companies rely on Adobe Sign for fast, secure e-signatures.
- Adobe Scan is the leading scanning app on iOS and Android with more than 150 million downloads and 2.5 billion documents created.
- Documents created, signed, shared, and stored in Adobe Document Cloud drive a 90% cost savings and a 95% reduction in environmental impact compared with paper-based processes.
- Every 1 million Adobe Sign transactions save 105 million liters of water, 31,000 trees, and the equivalent of taking 2,300 cars off the road for a year—plus reducing costs by more than $7.2 million.
Adobe Experience Cloud
We give businesses unmatched solutions for customer journey management, data analytics, content personalization, commerce and marketing workflows that drive long-term customer success.
- Industry analysts have named Adobe a leader in 40+ analyst reports in categories such as digital experience platforms, content management systems, customer analytics, B2B marketing automation platforms, digital commerce, enterprise marketing suites, and more.
- Adobe Experience Cloud is supported by an expansive global ecosystem of 4,000+ active solution integrator, agency, technology and marketplace partners and more than 460,000 developers and community members.
- Adobe Analytics analyzes 1 trillion+ visits to retail websites in the U.S (aggregated and anonymized) as well as 100 million+ product SKUs in 18 categories to provide e-commerce and online inflation insights to businesses, policymakers, and consumers categories. Adobe Analytics is relied on by 85%+ of the top 100 retailers in the U.S. to deliver, measure and personalize shopping experiences online.