How to reorder PDF pages on an Android device.
Learn how to organize your documents on the go by reordering PDF pages right from your Android device.
Download a PDF editor mobile app.
The easiest way to reorder PDF pages on your Android device is to use a PDF editing app, like Adobe Acrobat. That way, you can create, edit, and reorganize PDFs without worrying about using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Once you install the app, open the PDF you want to reorder and then, follow these simple steps:
- Expand the Tools window by tapping the blue Page icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Organize Pages.
- Tap and hold the thumbnail of the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to its proper location.
With the pages now where they need to be, save the PDF. The next time you open the file, all the pages will be in the correct order.
Reorder PDF pages online.
If your Android device is running low on space and you don’t want to download another app, you can also reorder PDF pages online with Acrobat online services:
- Use your web browser to visit the Acrobat online services website.
- Upload your PDF.
- Select the pages you want to reorder.
- Drag and drop them into their new position.
- Save and rename the file.
- Download the reordered PDF to your Android device or get a link for sharing.
Online editors make it easy to reorder PDF pages without forcing you to download yet another app.