English | Deutsch | Français | 日本語 | Italiano | Español | Nederlands | Svenska | Dansk | Português | 한국어 | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | Русский | România
Adobe Mobile App Usage Information FAQ
Last updated: May 3, 2018
Why is Adobe asking me to share information on how I use and interact with Adobe mobile apps?
You have the option to share information with Adobe about how you use and interact with our mobile apps (“usage information”). Usage information is associated with your Adobe account and allows us to provide you with a more personalized experience, and helps us improve product quality and features. You can change your preference at any time in the Settings panel on your mobile app.
Can I choose not to share information about how I use and interact with Adobe mobile apps?
Yes. You can choose not to share usage information by changing your preferences within your mobile app.
What information is shared and how does Adobe use it?
You have the option to share the following types of information about how you use and interact with Adobe mobile apps:
- System information, such as devices, operating system, amount of memory installed, and screen resolution;
- Adobe product information, such as version number;
- Information about your documents, such as number of pages, and unique document identifiers, (but not the content in your documents);
- Document usage information such as how many times you open a document; and
- How you interact with Adobe’s mobile apps and how Adobe’s mobile apps interact with your content, including the features you use and the options you select.
This information will be associated with your Adobe ID and may be used to personalize the application experience, to help improve the product, and to communicate with you.
You can find an overview of how Adobe may use information associated with you in the Adobe Privacy Center: (www.adobe.com/mt/privacy.html).