Why subscribe to paperless statements?
Learn how to manage your bills digitally with paperless statements.
Bills pile up in the mailbox and on the kitchen counter. They collect dust in your filing cabinets, clog your recycle bins and before you know what’s hit you, you’ve missed a payment or lost an important bill. In what can feel like an endless stream of bills, you can take control of how you manage them with paperless statements.
Streamline your bills with paperless statements.
Many services allow you to receive digital statements and pay online. Subscribing to paperless statements can help you stay on top of your bills, keep them all in one place, have a record of transactions, budget for monthly expenses, and pay instantly.
If you want to go paperless, start with any services that require monthly, ongoing payments:
- Bank and credit card: Online banking and digital statements allow you to quickly and easily pay your credit card bills, as well as any bank loans you may have.
- Utilities: Your gas and electricity are consistent monthly expenses. Track your usage with an online account and pay your monthly bills on a fixed date, all online.
- Phone, television and internet: These services are often bundled, and you always need to pay to keep using them. In most cases, these are flat monthly fees for unlimited service, so paperless statements allow you to easily budget and quickly pay when the bill is due.
- Recurring donations: If you support charities or social services regularly, consider signing up for paperless statements to automatically and digitally donate every month.
- Subscription services: Online subscription services like Netflix and Spotify also require recurring monthly payments. Stay on top of it and track your spending by subscribing to their paperless statements.
Digitize your life.
Explore how else you can go digital — make paying bills faster, easier, and more efficient with Adobe Sign.