What is Adobe Premiere Elements 14?
Premiere Elements 14 is an app that makes your movies look great, so you don’t have to worry about your camera skills or capturing the perfect shot. Make movies your way, and style them with cool effects and motion titles. Quickly share them on virtually any screen — the software automatically recommends the best export settings. Plus, quickly find your videos based on where they were taken and more.*
Who should use Premiere Elements 14?
Anyone who wants to quickly create interesting movies that show their style. It’s for people who enjoy taking video to remember important life events like family milestones, celebrations with friends, travel experiences and everyday moments. With Premiere Elements, you can easily turn video clips into movies you’ll be proud to share.
What's the difference between Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro?
Premiere Elements offers options for every level of user with Quick, Guided and Export modes, so it’s easy for video enthusiasts to get started making great-looking movies. Premiere Pro provides the ultimate toolset for professional video production.
What are the top new benefits of Premiere Elements 14?
- Get step-by-step help creating drama by popping one or more colors in a scene and pushing everything else to black-and-white, and also get help creating slow-motion and fast-motion effects.
- Grab attention from the start of your movie with new motion titles. Easily animate text and graphics using built-in presets that give your movies professional polish.
- Go beyond HD and edit and view high-resolution 4K movies.*
- Easily edit sound in the Audio view, which puts all your audio tools beside your video tools for easy access.
- When you're ready to export your movie, get automatic recommendations for settings so you get a great viewing experience on virtually any screen or device.
- Easily find videos based on where they were shot.
- And so much more.
I use free video editing software. Why should I consider Premiere Elements 14?
Most free video editors offer a limited set of editing tools. Premiere Elements 14 provides you with powerful and fun editing options for every level of user:
- Make movies your way with Quick and Expert editing modes.
- Show your style with cool, easy-to-apply effects and transitions.
- Use Guided Edits for step-by-step guidance on more advanced techniques.
- Access inspiration and tutorials from eLive, right within the product.
And share your movies virtually anywhere, including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more.*
I own an older version of Premiere Elements. Can I get upgrade pricing?
Yes, we offer upgrade pricing for existing customers.
Should I buy Premiere Elements 14 or Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14?
If you like to take and share videos and photos, get the Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 bundle. The package lets you edit and share photos and videos together in creative ways, at a great value.
Where can I find out about volume licensing for Premiere Elements 14?
For licensing questions, visit the Adobe Volume Licensing page or contact your local Adobe sales representative.
What’s the difference between Premiere Elements 14 and the bundled product that’s sold in the Mac App Store?
The Mac App Store version of the Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements bundle contains all the same great organization, editing, creation and sharing functionality with the exception of the following: webcam capture, slideshow creation, and Blu-ray and AVCHD disc burning.
Does Adobe have trial versions of Photoshop Elements 14 and Adobe Premiere Elements 14?
Yes. To help you evaluate Adobe’s consumer photo and video editing software for upgrade or purchase, we offer “try and buy” versions of Photoshop Elements 14 and Adobe Premiere Elements 14 in many of the languages in which we ship.
These trial versions are fully functional, so every feature and aspect of the product is available for you to test-drive. Product trials can easily be converted for unrestricted use without the necessity to reinstall the software in most cases.
The trial period begins on the first day that you launch the software and continues for 30 days (a counter appears each time you launch to help you keep track of the elapsed time). When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it.
Which products are available as a trial and in which languages?
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Adobe Premiere Elements 14. Both are available in Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Can I extend the trial period longer than 30 days?
No, you cannot extend a trial version once it expires at the end of 30 days, nor can you install another copy of the same trial version onto the same computer to try again.
Can I convert my trial to a paid, unrestricted version?
How do I convert to a paid, unrestricted version of the product?
If you already have a trial version of Photoshop Elements 14 or Adobe Premiere Elements 14 installed on your computer, you can continue using the software without interruption by purchasing the product for unrestricted use.
- Click Buy within the trial to purchase.
- When your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a product serial number via email that allows you to easily convert your trial version without reinstalling the software.
- Enter the serial number in the Software Setup screen within your trial product and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Are resources available to help me evaluate the trial software?
Yes. If you have opted to receive email communications from Adobe, for some product trials you may receive a series of communications with helpful resources and tips to get the most from your trial. Additional free resources are also available to you:
- Find great creative ideas, tips, tricks and help right at your fingertips, right inside Elements.
- Check out the Learn section, your online source for expert insight and inspiration. Feed your passion for Adobe products with easy-to-follow tutorials and innovative techniques to get you started.
- Visit the Help and Support pages for video tutorials and more: Adobe Photoshop Elements | Adobe Premiere Elements.
- Visit the Photoshop Elements Techniques Learning Center from one of our partners, Photoshop Elements Techniques magazine.
I have an earlier trial version. Can I convert it to the latest version of the product?
If you are a trial user of an earlier version of Elements software and are ready to purchase the product, you must purchase and install the latest version — Adobe Photoshop Elements 14, Adobe Premiere Elements 14, or the Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Adobe Premiere Elements 14 bundle. It is not possible to convert your Elements 13 or earlier trial to the latest version. Note that the organization and tagging you have done in your trial can be converted to the latest version.
I would like to install my product in a different language than the one in which I installed the product during my trial period. Can I uninstall and reinstall my application in a different language?
Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements offer the option to install the application in any one of many languages available. If you would prefer to install a purchased product in a language other than the one you installed during your trial period, simply go back to the original installer (whether DVD or Electronic Software Delivery), install the correct language, and then enter your serial number.
How do I uninstall my trial software?
To uninstall your trial version, close any open Adobe software on your computer and do the following: In Windows®, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the product that you want to uninstall, click Change/Remove, and then follow the onscreen instructions. In Mac OS, double-click the product installer in Applications\Utilities\Adobe Installers. Authenticate as an administrator, select Uninstall Components, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Should I make a backup copy of the trial software and additional content?
Yes, if you choose the download option when converting a trial to a purchased version, we highly recommend making a backup copy and keeping it together with the serial number. That way, if you get a new computer or have to rebuild an existing one, you have everything you need to efficiently reinstall your Adobe software. (Alternatively, follow the instructions in the email receipt to log in and download your software for up to three years after you purchase.) If you had the software shipped from Adobe or a reseller at purchase, that package serves as your backup version.
4k supported cameras include GoProHero 4 Black, Sony XperiaZ3V, SONY FDR-AX100 4K HANDYCAM, Panasonic DMC-GH4 (MP4 and MOV), Motorola Moto X (2014), and Xiaomi Mi4.