What is Premiere Elements 2019 and who is it for?
Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 is video editing software used by anyone who wants to quickly and easily trim their videos or combine multiple clips and photos into amazing films. It offers help and inspiration, hassle-free organisation, step-by-step guidance for editing and fun ways to make and share stunning video creations and films. Plus, it makes things fast and easy with photo and video automation powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology. Learn more.
Can I instal Premiere Elements on more than one machine?
You can only instal Premiere Elements on one computer at a time, with a maximum of two installs while you own the software. In other words, if your computer crashes or you switch to using a different computer, you can reinstall the software one time without having to contact Adobe Customer Support.
What’s the difference between Adobe Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements?
- Premiere Elements is designed for people who take videos and want quick and easy ways to organise them, trim them, make them look great, turn them into polished films and share with family and friends.
- Photoshop Elements is designed for people who take lots of photos and want to automatically organise them, make them look great, create with them and print and share with family and friends.
- Both apps share a common Organiser for easy access to all photos and videos.
- They’re sold separately or bundled together as Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements.
What's the difference between Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro?
Premiere Elements offers options for every level of user with Quick, Guided and Expert modes, so it’s easy for beginner video enthusiasts to get started making great-looking films. Premiere Pro provides the ultimate toolset for professional video production.
I use free video editing software. Why should I consider Premiere Elements 2019?
Most free video editors offer a limited set of editing tools. Premiere Elements 2019 provides you with automated video editing options for every level of user:
- Auto-generated creations delivered right to you upon launch—all powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology.
- The home screen for feature highlights, inspiration, help and learning.
- The re-designed Quick Edit mode with a simplified Sceneline that put everything at your fingertips.
- The Organiser to easily search, find and keep everything at your fingertips.
- Quick Edit and Expert Edit to make films your way.
- Cool, easy-to-apply effects and transitions to show your style.
- Twenty Guided Edits for step-by-step help with creative techniques and effects.
- The ability to share your films virtually anywhere, including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more.*
Should I buy Premiere Elements 2019 or the Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2019 bundle?
If you like to take and share videos and photos, get the bundle to:
- Use a common Organiser for easy access to all your videos and photos.
- Edit and share videos and photos together in creative ways.
- Get a great value.
Where can I learn more about new features?
See the Features page for details.
Where can I find the serial number to instal Premiere Elements?
There’s one serial number for both Windows and Mac and it’s located on the back of the Windows DVD sleeve inside the box.
What are the minimum system requirements to run Premiere
See the system requirements for more information.
Does Premiere Elements support Windows 32-bit operating systems?
No, it only supports 64-bit installations.
Is Premiere Elements 2019 faster than before?
Yes, you’ll experience faster installation as well as faster performance throughout Premiere Elements.
Does Premiere Elements 2019 support variable frame rate (VFR)?
Does Premiere Elements 2019 support HEIF and HEVC?
You can import and edit HEIF images on macOS and HEVC on macOS 10.13 and above.
Where can I ask a technical or how-to question related to Premiere Elements?
Visit the Premiere Elements forums to get answers from product team members and other expert users.
You can also use the following helpful resources:
I own an older version of Premiere Elements. Can I get upgrade pricing?
Yes, we offer upgrade pricing for existing customers.
Where can I find out about volume licensing for Premiere Elements 15?
For licensing questions, visit the Adobe Volume Licensing page or contact your local Adobe sales representative.
Learning Premiere Elements
How can I get started with Premiere Elements 2019?
The home screen offers direct links to tutorials and fun things to try with your videos. Check out Premiere Elements Learn & Support for all you need to get started—video and step-by-step-tutorials, Help content and links to resources offering comprehensive product support from Adobe and our knowledgeable community.
Where can I find the manual?