How to go paperless as a small business.
A paperless small business is mobile and environmentally friendly. This article outlines some of the tools you’ll need to help you go paperless.
Many small businesses want to eliminate as much paper from their day-to-day processes as possible. Going paperless enables employees to work from home or another remote location, lowering costs for both employers and employees. Reducing how much paper your business consumes also helps the environment.
Tools to help you go paperless.
To make a paper-free workplace a reality for your company, you’ll need to first choose the best paperless systems for small business. Be sure that you choose software or web applications that are designed to work well with each other.
Here are several good tools to help you run a paperless small business:
- An easily accessible email application is essential for business communications.
- Word processing software is critical for writing business letters and other correspondence.
- Spreadsheets are critical tools for bookkeeping and data management tasks.
- A program for scanning documents will help you convert paper documents into PDFs.
- Many small businesses find a note-taking program helpful for capturing and sharing ideas.
- If your company works with drawings and sketches, you’ll want a program for that too.
- The easiest way to combine and share digital documents is to first convert them to PDFs.
The right software tools are essential for running a paperless small business. Adobe Acrobat will enable you to work with PDF documents efficiently. You can also use an online PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat online services for an even more mobile solution.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat to convert, share, and send PDFs.